Monday, June 25, 2012

Get organized!


I have a LOT going on right now in my life:


- Completing the last 1/2 of my first semester as a Doctoral Student
- Just competed in two dance competitions in one weekend with multiple students
- Closing early on a house (my first one!) 
- Managing new interns at the studio
 and the list goes on . .  . 


I have to have lists.  I have an app on my phone to help me with this!  It even sends reminders.  

Wise Guy Thought for the day:


DON"T TRY TO KEEP IT ALL IN YOUR HEAD!

You have to be organized - even obsessive over the organization when times get stressful.  Some say its a form of procrastination but I believe it helps you to do the following:

- stay on top of things
- put your "stressed" feelings somewhere else so you can focus on what is important 

Wise Guy Question for the day:

How do you stay organized?  Do you journal?  Do you make lists? 

Wise Guy Action for the day:  

Start today!  Make lists . . check them twice . . . Santa really had something going!

No comments: